About Me

Home of HRCH TIMING IS EVERYTHING MH

Saturday, April 28, 2012

2012 Final Puppy Draft Results

Thank you to the Sheehan family for coming up with a new crafty name for our puppy selection. As you can see it is now the puppy draft. I would also like to thank everyone who purchased a puppy from me. It was my pleasure meeting everyone and I am very pleased and feel very fortunate to be sending puppies to their new families. I hope everyone will keep me updated with progress reports and pictures. If anyone has any questions, call me or email me. Even if it is the littlest thing. I would rather you get a hold of me for a little thing than let it go and have it turn into a big issue. Thanks again and I hope everyone enjoys the new member of their family.

If anyone knows of someone looking for a puppy let me know. Tyme has a couple other litters coming up and I am always willing to help someone find a good puppy and put a good puppy in a good home. If at anytime you hear of someone looking for a new addition to their family let me know and I will do what I can to find them one.

Puppy Draft Update.

Males
1st pick Green...............10.7 lbs.
2nd pick Dark blue
3rd pick Green & yellow......11.2 lbs.
4th pick Light blue..........11 lbs.
5th pick Orange & yellow.....10 lbs.
6th pick Orange..............10.7 lbs.
7th pick Blue & orange.......12.4 lbs.
8th pick Purple..............10.6 lbs.
9th pick Red.................9.8 lbs.

Females
1st pick Light pink...........10 lbs.
2nd pick Dark pink............8.7 lbs.

To be continued................