About Me

Home of HRCH TIMING IS EVERYTHING MH

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Puppy update

Some of the puppies have started to go to the door and bark and howl to go outside and go to the bathroom. We were shooting a 20 gauge and a 22, 50 yards away from the puppies and they kept on like nothing was going on. Got them started on wings and frozen chukars today. It is going to be hard to pick which one I like, they all picked up the wings and ran around with them. There were a couple that picked up the chukars and walked around with them. I think a person could close their eyes and pick one and be good to go. I never thought I would say this but I think a person could pick one on how it looks out of this litter. I thought it would be easier and more of a spread in personalities with these males but I was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment