About Me

Home of HRCH TIMING IS EVERYTHING MH

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Puppy check up

I hope everyone's puppies are doing well. I want to make sure everyone makes an appointment to get their new member of the family in to see the vet. I want you to make sure your vet gives them some de-wormer. One of the puppies that went home came up a little sore and moving a little funny. They took him to the vet and the diagnosis was a nutrient deficiency. This is caused from having worms. The puppies had been de-wormed before but when they are all together and playing outside and chewing on birds it is very easy for them to get worms. It is nothing major but something that can very easily be remedied. So get them in for their check up and get a dose of de-wormer. If you have any questions let me know. I am trying to post a video of the purple male that the family had sent to me. It is exactly what everyone should be doing and the results you should be getting. This video was taken a day or two after he was sent home at 7 weeks.

I would like everyone to find me on Facebook. I have a couple people who already have and they tag me in the photos I post of the puppies. So befriend me on Facebook, Nic Edlund.