About Me

Home of HRCH TIMING IS EVERYTHING MH

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Thank You

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who purchased a puppy, I hope everyone is pleased with their new members of their families. I enjoyed meeting everyone, I think all of the puppies are going to good homes. If everyone wouldn't mind I would like to stay up to date with all the families, and if you wouldn't mind sending me pictures and updates to my email, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you to everyone for traveling, I know some of you had to travel quite a ways, and I know one of the puppies is calling Canada home now, 3 of them are calling Eastern Wisconsin home, One moved down to St. Louis Missouri, and 4 stayed Minnesotans. Thanks again, and if anyone has any questions feel free to give me a call or and email.

Thank You,

NIC EDLUND
HARD TYME RETREIVERS

No comments:

Post a Comment