About Me

Home of HRCH TIMING IS EVERYTHING MH

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Puppy update




Hi Nic,
Happy New Year! I hope your year is off to a good start. I just want to give you a little update on Sophie. She is doing great and we are enjoying her so much. She is growing like a weed-almost 10 lbs. and the housebreaking training is going very well. She knows what she should do and George and I are almost trained to recognize her cues. She's very patient with us :). Even though I miss the snow, it's been great that the weather has been so nice the past few weeks. She loves being outside and we must have been out in the backyard and woods for over 5 hours on Sat. She is good at staying in the yard without being on the leash as long as we are right there with here. She is very smart, listens well, is eager to please and does everything at full throttle. She definitely has her own ideas about things, but I prefer an independent thinker to a wimpy dog. Most of the time her objections just make me laugh. She has brought us all so much joy.

Bobbie

No comments:

Post a Comment