About Me

Home of HRCH TIMING IS EVERYTHING MH

Monday, March 12, 2012

They are here

Belle had 11 puppies on the 8th of March. 9 males and 2 females. Mother nature loves to play tricks on people. I had their dew claws removed on the 10th and everyone is doing very good. All of the puppies seam to be getting enough to eat. I am keeping a close eye on them. With such a big litter I want to make sure the little ones get enough food and I might have to supplement some of them if Belle can't produce enough milk. So far so good though. Belle was in labor for 12 hours and came through it very well and is being an excellent mother. She hasn't left the whelping box much. She goes outside comes back in gets a bite to eat and a drink and back in the box she goes. She has come out a couple times to chew on her bones, so I know she is feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment