About Me

Home of HRCH TIMING IS EVERYTHING MH

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Updating

Hi y'all

It has been a while. I have a lot to update on a lot of things. Tyme has been siring a lot of high quality puppies. Tyme's offspring have been displaying a lot of his traits as far as train ability, marking and eagerness to please and the love of training and being around people. I have heard from a lot of breeders that they are the best puppies they have ever had. Tyme's puppies have been doing well on the tournament circuit. Winning the puppy division at the Minnesota state pheasant tournament as well as 1st, 2nd and 4th at the Minnesota state partridge championship. I bred Belle back to Tyme. She is in the process of having puppies as I type. She started at 5 am and has had 6 puppies so far. 5 males and 1 female.I have a lot of puppy updates I need to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment